Our services are engaging and relevent for all generations, while still maintaining an atmosphere of worship. Our main goals are to worship God, preach His Word, and to assist others in learning and growing closer to Him. Feel free to watch one of our services before your visit so you can better know what to expect.
Friendship Baptist Church
14100 E 86th St N
Owasso, OK 74055
Sunday School/Life Groups – 9 am
Morning Worship – 10 am
Evening Worship – 6 pm
AWANA/Kids Musical – 6:45 pm
Student Ministry (6th - 12th grade) – 6:30 pm
Adult Classes/Bible Study – 7 pm
• We believe the Holy Bible was written by men supernaturally inspired by God.
• We believe there is one, and only one, living and true God.
• We believe the Holy Spirit is a divine person; equal with God the Father and God the Son and of the same nature.
• We believe Satan was once holy, and enjoyed heavenly honors; but he fell and after him a host of angels.
• We believe in the Genesis account of creation, and that it is to be accepted literally, and not allegorically or figuratively.
• We believe man was created in innocence, but by voluntary transgression fell from his sinless and happy state.
• We believe Jesus Christ was born of the Holy Spirit, in a miraculous manner of Mary, a virgin.
• We believe that the salvation of sinners is by grace through Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
• We believe that in order to be saved, sinners must be born again; that the new birth is a new creation in Christ Jesus.
• We believe that Christ rose bodily the third day.
• The command to give the Gospel to the world is clear and unmistakable and this Commission was given to the churches.
• Scriptural giving is one of the fundamentals of the faith, and we believe tithing and grace giving is for today.
*This is a summary of beliefs. If you would like to read our full doctrinal statement, please contact us.
We are committed to advancing the Gospel. Every month we support 110 missionaries, church plants and projects throughout the world and United States. We count it a privilege to join the work God is doing throughout the world. Our prayer is that you will join these efforts also. If you have any questions about our missionaries or our missions program, please contact Pastor Linzy Slayden.
Short-term mission trips are one of the most exciting facets of our missions program. These trips are designed to encourage our missionaries, help them pursue new avenues of ministry and let our team experience missions first-hand. It will change your life!
Annual World Missions Conference
Every year we host a conference for our missions program. It’s an opportunity for our church to celebrate what God is doing across the world through the missionaries we partner with. During this time, we intentionally seek God’s direction for how he wants each of us to participate in missions in the upcoming year through our Faith Promise Missions Giving Ministry.
Church Membership – How to Join
• Profession of Faith and Scripturally Baptized by Immersion - Any individual who has publicly professed faith in Jesus Christ alone for the forgiveness of sin and is scripturally baptized by immersion.
• By letter from another church of like faith and practice.
• By statement of faith, having publicly professed faith in Jesus Christ alone for the forgiveness of sin and been scripturally baptized by immersion.
We ask that each new member complete the six week Connecting Point Class membership class that provides instruction on the covenant, purpose, philosophy and ministry of the church.
All members should express a desire to actively participate in worship, service and support of the mission and ministries of Friendship Baptist Church of Owasso.